Effective management of plant shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages(STO) represents one of the largest maintenance areas for cost reduction. Controlling the expense, duration, and resources of plant turnarounds can be a significant challenge. The
FluidEfficiency team delivers valuable, hands-on knowledge to effectively mange these processes and builds plant-wide skills to enhance your staff's own abilities.
Close Collaboration with Your Team
The FluidEfficiency service team assists from consultation to installation. Focusing on stationary and rotating equipment, fluid power components, as well as protective industrial coatings, we closely collaborate with your plant personnel to define the scope of the work, identify key goals, and clarify objectives and deliverables.
Our activities include:
- Critical path schedule development
- Equipment shut-down and start-up procedures
- Workforce training on procedures and maintenance best practices
- Product standardization programs to increase efficiency
- Development of work lists for necessary inspections
- Assistance with manpower and inventory planning, scheduling, resourcing, and training
- Emergency planning
- Post-performance review
- Management of Change (MOC)